When the moon creates a path to me, when the stars will all bow down to me. When the grass beneath my feet appears greener for me, I will surrender. I am all of what I seem to be, and nothing of what eyes strike me. She is unpredictable, poisoning my thoughts of nostalgia. I passed rubicon many years ago. Now i have no choice. I could say I am haunted. And some days this is true. But it is also true that behind the haunting there is the sun, there is the world, the universe and all its glory, surrounding me forever. The sun will never shy away, yet the stars will never burn up. Even in times of dispair I will always think of this angel that graces my world. And even though the ice that freezes the bosom valve, there shall be fire within, for I have felt what some fear they will never experience. Some would say they have luck, I could not comment. It is all fantastic and hopeless, earth warming and unbearable. It penatrates your soul and if true, is irreversible.
If any danger surrounds her, I will surround her. If death comes toward her, I will intervene. If i stand here to protect her, no man shall move me. For my reason of exsistance is clear. I am here.
Wednesday, 12 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment