I want to leave a foot print on the world. I want to feed minds. I want to make something that is a treat for the eyes, heart, soul - everything. A film that when you watch it, you feel inspired and full of life. That when those credits roll up you can't press stop, you just sit there, embracing every last second of that experience.
Parts of my days just feel like scenes to me. I should be able to say 'cut' and they will all fall away and change to something else. Like there should be music playing out loud at specific points and not just in my head. Like the tint of colour over the world should change slightly according to my mood. Like everyone else around me should be overcome with hate when I am angry, and sadness when I feel alone, And a smile should grace their faces when I am happy.
One day I will be known.
Wednesday, 26 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment